FREE RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Need to make a return? Let’s make it simple. Tanner Goods is proud to offer free returns for exchange or store credit on qualifying items within the first 14 days of receiving your purchase. Please note: only orders placed and shipped in the USA will qualify for this service.How to make a return or exchange:
- You will find a pre-paid return shipping label inside your package to use for easy sending of your new and unused/unworn return back to our workshop within the first 14 days of receiving your order.
- Please enclose a note containing: your contact information, order number, reason for return, and exchange request inside the package.
- Would you rather have store credit? Please note this inside your return package and we will send you a gift card via email for the value of your order which never expires and can be applied towards any purchase on www.tannergoods.com
- Once your return is received and processed a Tanner goods customer service representative will be in contact. We typically process returns within 2 business days from receipt of the return package.
Keep in mind, the condition of returned items will be at the discretion of the exchange department upon delivery.
- Please contact customer service is your return is beyond the 14 day window.
INTERNATIONAL RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Tanner Goods will gladly offer credit in the form of a gift card for the exchange of any items purchased on www.tannergoods.com. Because many of our products are handmade, we cannot offer refunds. We are always happy to work with you before placing an order to ensure the right choice is made! Just contact email@example.com for assistance.How to make a return or exchange:
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org about any returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your item.
- Returned and exchanged items must be in new condition, unworn/unused, with the original tags attached. All sale items are final and will not be eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Once we have approved your return, we will provide further instructions. After your return is received and processed, customer service will be in contact with an online gift card for the retail price of the item.
- We strongly advise using a trackable shipping service for any exchange item being returned to the Tanner Goods workshop. Tanner Goods cannot assume responsibility for reimbursement or compensation for packages lost in transit without proof of delivery to Tanner Goods.
- Please note: Accommodating exchange items with a gift card gives our customers the liberty to purchase whatever they might want as an exchange, whether that be a different size, color, or different product altogether. Furthermore, placing your exchange order using a gift card on www.tannergoods.com allows us to process your exchange most efficiently by ensuring that we receive the most pertinent order details and associated shipping information.
We can accommodate up to three characters with our monogramming service. You can choose up to three letters and/or numbers. Special characters and different fonts and sizes are not available at this time.
All monogram purchases are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. The monogramming service will make the piece a custom order, no returns or exchanges will be authorized for the item.
Keep in mind, free monogramming services are available at our three retail locations!
We are proud to offer a lifetime warranty for every in-line Tanner Goods item purchased from our retail stores or www.tannergoods.com.
We stand by the design, quality and craftsmanship of our goods which is why we are happy to cover any general wear and tear incurred during the lifetime of your items including but not limited to zippers, hardware, stitching, and fabric defects.
Please note that every item is subject to review by our customer service team. All repairs require proof of purchase.
MORE ABOUT THE LIFETIME WARRANTY
What does the lifetime warranty mean?
The lifetime warranty refers to the length of time, through normal use, a Tanner Goods product will function for its intended purpose.
What does general wear mean?
General wear is the expected, organic decomposition of leather or fabric materials over a sustained period of regular usage. Use of any Tanner Goods item outside reasonable expected use voids the lifetime warranty.
What qualifies an item for repair or replacement?
Mending an existing item is most often our preferred course of action. However, on a case-by-case basis, an item may be deemed beyond the scope of normal repair and our craftspeople may decide to replace it. If you find your Tanner Goods item too treasured to part with and a replacement item is unwanted, we will happily repair it to the best of our ability. In these cases, please be aware that, if a substantial amount of labor is involved, some repairs may incur a charge. Moreover, if a defective item results in replacement, we are unable to return the original product.
How long do repairs take?
We will make every effort to expedite the mending process and return your item as efficiently as possible. Repair time will be subject to work capacity and seasonal constraints.