RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Tanner Goods will gladly offer credit in the form of a gift card for the exchange of any items purchased on www.tannergoods.com. Because many of our products are handmade, we cannot offer refunds. We are always happy to work with you before placing an order to ensure the right choice is made! Just contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.How to make a return or exchange:
- You may exchange any item if you are not satisfied with the size, color, or fit. Returns or exchanges can also be made for any item with a defect. For defective items purchased within the last two years, we will happily provide a Return Shipment label for easy return to the Tanner Goods workshop.
- Please contact us about any returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your item
- Returned and exchanged items must be in new condition, unworn/unused, with the original tags attached. All sale items are final and will not be eligible for returns or exchanges.
- All returns and exchanges must be approved beforehand. To request a Return Authorization, please contact email@example.com. Once we have approved your return, we will provide further instructions. After your return is processed, you will be issued an online gift card for the retail price of the item. Items shipped to us without a return authorization will be shipped back to you - please help us help you!
- We strongly advise using a trackable shipping service for any exchange item being returned to the Tanner Goods workshop. Tanner Goods cannot assume responsibility for reimbursement or compensation for packages lost in transit without proof of delivery to Tanner Goods.
- Please note: Accommodating exchange items with a gift card gives our customers the liberty to purchase whatever they might want as an exchange, whether that be a different size, color, or different product altogether. Furthermore, placing your exchange order using a gift card on TannerGood.com allows us to process your exchange most effectively, ensuring that we recieve the most pertinent order details and associated shipping information.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Tanner Goods proudly offers a limited lifetime warranty for every in-line style purchased from our retail stores or www.tannergoods.com
We stand by the design, quality and craftsmanship of our goods, which is why we cover any defective item stemming from production error or material defect. Some examples include zippers, hardware, stitching, and fabric defects.
Our warranty does not cover general wear and tear, damage from extreme use, or damage caused from using an item outside of its intended purpose.
Please note that every item is subject to review by our customer service team and some repairs may require a fee. All repairs require proof of purchase.
MORE ABOUT THE LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
What does the limited lifetime warranty mean?
The limited lifetime warranty refers to the length of time, through normal use, a Tanner Goods product will function for its intended purpose. It does not apply to the lifetime of the user.
What does general wear mean?
General wear is the expected, organic decomposition of leather or fabric materials over a sustained period of regular usage. Use of any Tanner Goods item outside reasonable expected use voids the limited lifetime warranty.
What qualifies an item for repair or replacement?
Mending an existing item is most often our preferred course of action. However, on a case-by-case basis, an item may be deemed beyond the scope of normal repair and our craftspeople may decide to replace it. If you find your Tanner Goods item too treasured to part with and a replacement item is unwanted, we will happily repair it to the best of our ability. In these cases, please be aware that, if a substantial amount of labor is involved, some repairs may incur a charge. Moreover, if a defective item results in replacement, we are unable to return the original product.
How long do repairs take?
We will make every effort to expedite the mending process and return your item as efficiently as possible. Repair time will be subject to work capacity and seasonal constraints.