For sizing assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org - We recommend that you size down a full size from your regular shoe size.
The Danner Mountain Trail Left Bank marks the second collaborative effort between ourselves and Danner, a company that mirrors our dedication to quality craftsmanship. The Mountain Trail silhouette dates back to the early 70's and is one those classic shapes that's every bit as relevant today as it was 40 years ago. It's beautiful, but it's also a workhorse. We've chosen a rugged yet incredibly light Vibram Gumlite outsole that reflects this practical mentality, making this boot extremely versatile and ready for any environment you encounter. The Left Bank is also leather lined, making it just as comfortable as it is rugged.
Like all Danner Stumptown boots, the Mountain Trail Left Bank is 100% crafted in Danner۪s Portland, Ore. factory and features the highest quality materials and components:
- Russet Chomexcel Leather from Horween Leather Co., Chicago, IL
- Made in the USA for Tanner Goods
- Leather lined for a vintage-inspired look and rich hand feel
- Danner's 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile without sacrificing support and stability
- Vibram Gumlite outsole combines lightness and cushioning for maximum comfort and durability
- Includes both Evergreen and Cream laces, plus a Tanner Goods Key Fob
- Each Pair purchased by October 19th will be entered into a raffle for the original Mountain Trail Leftbank companion artwork by Oregon native, Adam Haynes.
- Free shipping in USA