Impossible I-Type Film
Eight instant color photos with white frames. For use in Impossible I-type cameras. Images begin to emerge within 2 minutes. Full development takes 20-30 minutes. I-type film is optimized for I-type cameras. It‰۪s cheaper than Impossible Project's standard film, because it doesn‰۪t contain batteries. I-type film uses their latest color chemistry to produce photos with rich, well-balanced tones and those soft textures that make analog photography so distinctive. Its iconic white frame style is a piece of instant history.
- For Use With Impossible I-Type Cameras
- White Frame & Square Image
- Image Area: 3.1 x 3.1"
- Produces Well-Balanced Tones
- Images Begin to Emerge in 2 Minutes
- Full Development: 20-30 Minutes
- Film Pack Does Not Contain Batteries
This item is available and will ship within 48 hours of date of purchase. Please refer to shipping details on other individual products if you are purchasing multiple items -- lead times may vary for each.