Impossible I-Type Film
Eight instant black and white photos with white frames. For use in Impossible I-type cameras. Images begin to emerge within a minute. Full development takes 5-10 minutes. I-type film is optimized for I-type cameras. It‰۪s cheaper than Impossible Project's standard film, because it doesn‰۪t contain batteries. I-type film uses their latest B&W chemistry to capture fine detail effortlessly, producing high contrast photos with depth, atmosphere and distinctive analog texture. Its iconic white frame design is a reminder of how instant photography all began.
- For Use With Impossible I-Type Cameras
- White Frame & Square Image
- Image Area: 3.1 x 3.1"
- Produces High Contrast Photos
- Images Begin to Emerge in 1 Minute
- Full Development: 5-10 Minutes
- Film Pack Does Not Contain Batteries
This item is available and will ship within 48 hours of date of purchase. Please refer to shipping details on other individual products if you are purchasing multiple items -- lead times may vary for each.