Simple Tote - Black Konbu
- Free US Shipping on $199+ Orders
- 30-Days Returns / Exchanges
- Worth Holding Onto
Konbu® is the lightest-weight fabric we’ve ever used at Tanner Goods. Made from military grade Cordura® fibers, it has a rich and natural finish thanks to a proprietary technique developed by a special mill in Osaka, Japan.
Designed with clean lines using Konbu® fabric, this bag is a versatile compliment to your daily routine; no matter how unpredictable. Perfectly sized for groceries to records.
- Konbu® fabric with water repellent coating
- Black English Bridle leather straps
- Detachable cross-body strap
- Interior zip pocket
- Designed in Portland, Oregon.
- Crafted in León, Mexico.
- Dimensions: 17.5” X 14.5" X 3.75"
- Volume ~11.8 L
- Interior zippered pocket: 10" X 6.25"
- Leather handles: 19.75"
- Detachable cross-body strap: 32"–56" maximum
For destinations in the contiguous United States we offer the following shipping options:
Standard Shipping / 3-5 business days / $9.50 flat rate
- Orders over $199 USD ship for free
- Orders ship in 1-2 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air / 2-3 business days / $12.50 flat rate
More expedited shipping options may appear at checkout and depend on size of package and destination.
Orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, American Samoa, Guam, the Marshall Islands, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands:
- Orders over $199 ship for free.
- Shipping fees on orders under $199 will be calculated at checkout.
Shipping costs for orders outside of the U.S. may vary depending on the destination and are displayed on the checkout page. Additional customs fees or duties may apply, depending on the destination country. We cannot estimate customs fees or duties at this time.
Please note that customs/duties fees are not included in the price of shipping so the customer accepts responsibility upon delivery if applicable.
Tanner Goods | Mazama cannot make any delivery date guarantees for orders shipped internationally.
Goods and Service Tax (GST) & Value Added Tax (VAT)
Some countries have a GST or VAT that are applied to imported goods. We recommend confirming with your customs agency. Click here for more information.
Please note some additional duties, taxes, and/or fees may apply depending on destination and value of goods.