We're searching to add a team member that has an unparalleled attention to detail, efficient work ethic, and ability to work comfortably under pressure. Day to day job will include edge dying, buffing, sewing, and assembly of our various products. Sewing experience will be necessary for this position.
- High School diploma or GED
- Sewing experience and machine familiarity
- Experience in a repetitive, light to moderate, manufacturing or equivalent environment
- Excellent communication skills and a humble work attitude
- A keen and meticulous eye for detail
- Ability to be physically active including standing, kneeling, lifting and squatting
- Ability to lift between 20 and 70lbs
- Clarity of vision at 20 inches or less
- $12-$14 / hr. depending on experience
- Full-time employees eligible for paid time off, paid holidays, health insurance, 401k program and company profit sharing
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants can email a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. List the title of the position you are applying for the in subject line. Please note we're a demanding operation, so if commitment to this field is more of a hobby, this position probably isn't for you. Operating hours are 8 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday.