Part-time Retail in Portland
The success of our retail team is contingent on a strong sales associate. This position takes on many different activities throughout each day. The overarching objective is to facilitate the success of store. This position requires a self-motivated candidate, organization, friendly demeanor and strong initiative.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet and engage customers as they walk through the door, making small talk during their shopping experience when appropriate
- Maintain and contribute to a positive working and shopping atmosphere
- Receive incoming phone calls and customer emails with exceptional customer service
- Thorough deep cleaning of store daily and throughout week
- Gather, prepare, and ship online orders for shipment
- Receive and prepare incoming product for sales floor
- Package or gift wrap in-store purchases
- Complete other duties assigned by Store Manager or Director
SKILLS, TRAITS, AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1+ years previous retail experience
- Experience with cash handling and opening and closing procedures
- Personable, charismatic and engaging attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication capabilities
- Confidence in connecting with customers
- Resourceful and motivated problem solver
- $16.00 / hr.
- Position is Part-time
MORE INFORMATION AND HOW TO APPLY
Applicants can email a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.