The lead sales associate position is an integral part of our retail team. The primary responsibility of the lead sales associate is to form authentic connections with our diverse clientele and ensure an unparalleled customer service experience to all retail guests. This position strongly encourages creativity, decision-making, leadership, and doing what is best for the success of the retail store.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with execution of day-to-day operations of store.
- Generate revenue by selling goods and apparel to walk-in customers.
- Provide genuine, memorable customer service to all shoppers.
- Foster sincere, strong client relationships.
- Receive incoming phone calls and respond to customer emails wit h stellar customer service.
- Merchandise apparel and leather goods.
- Assist in new floor sets/displays on a regular basis.
- Manage product inventory in tandem with Store Manager.
- Contribute to planning and execution of store parties/events
- Leading store sales to reach forecasted store metrics.
Dependent on experience. Benefits for full time employees include: paid time off, paid holidays, and 401K.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants can email a resume to: email@example.com. Please list the title of the position you are applying for the in subject line, we have multiple positions we are currently filling. Please note we're a demanding operation, so if commitment to this field is more of a hobby, this position probably isn't for you. We're looking for someone who can grow with our company, and is in it for the long haul. Think you fit the mold? Send your material through. Position may be part-time or full time depending on applicant. Operating hours are 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday.