The success of our retail team is contingent on a strong support associate. They are the immediate aid to our sales team and are responsible for the completion of essential store tasks in order for. This position takes on many different roles and activities throughout each day. The overarching objective is to facilitate the success of store team members. This position requires a self-motivated candidate, organization, and strong initiative.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive incoming phone calls/customer emails with stellar customer service.
- Thorough deep cleaning of store daily and throughout week
- Gather, prep, and ship Woodlands online orders for shipment
- Receive and prepare incoming product for sales floor.
- Maintain and reorder cleaning/administration supplies for store.
- Package or gift wrap in-store purchases.
- Complete other duties assigned by Store Manager
- Provide customer service to shoppers when Store Manager and/or Lead Sales are unavailable.
- Promote strong intra-communication among team.
Dependent on experience. Benefits for full time employees include: paid time off, paid holidays, and 401K.
MORE INFORMATION AND HOW TO APPLY
Applicants can email a resume to: email@example.com. Please list the title of the position you are applying for the in subject line, we have multiple positions we are currently filling. We're looking for someone who can grow with our company, and is in it for the long haul. Think you fit the mold? Send your material through. Position may be part-time or full time depending on applicant.