Tanner Goods is looking for a talented photographer to join our in-house content team to produce collateral for web, social media and print. You will be responsible for capturing all visual assets for the company, ranging from premiere product, lifestyle, event and location photography. If you have a passion for photography and the motivation to produce your best work, we would love to have you on our team!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with art director and digital team to help plan and produce lifestyle imagery for weekly campaigns
- Photograph brand content for use across social media and promotional material
- Photograph all product samples and archive using existing digital library structure
- Utilize established production processes to edit photos and optimize for different distribution channels
- Adhere to strict deadlines for campaign launches
- Adhere to brand standards for mage style
- Location scouting
- A degree in fine arts, photography, graphic design, illustration or equivalent program
- Portfolio containing examples of product and lifestyle work
- 2-4 years experience working in a digital production environment
- Strong understanding of studio lighting
- Familiar with comping images
- Expert at Photoshop, Lightroom and Bridge
- Exhibits the following characteristics: self starter, hard working disposition, a strong sense of collaboration and camaraderie, extreme attention to detail, strong communication skills
Dependent on experience. Benefits for full time employees include: medical/dental insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and 401K.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants can email a resume and portfolio to: email@example.com. Please list the title of the position you are applying for the in subject line. We have multiple positions we are currently filling. If you think you fit the mold, send your material through. Operating hours are 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday.