Tanner Goods, is looking for a friendly individual to help support our growing customer service department. This job starts at 20 hours a week with opportunity to grow into full-time.
Compensation $12.5/hr Benefits for full time employees include: paid time off, paid holidays, and 401K.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reply to all customer DTC (direct to consumer) customer service emails
- Reply to all firstname.lastname@example.org emails
- Monitor Return/Repair Data Log for incoming exchange, repair, and returned goods
- Interface with customers regarding exchanges and repairs:
- Issue exchange gift cards
- Communicate repair progress and return shipping tracking information
- Arrange shipment of replacement exchange goods when required
- Respond to incoming customer service chat inquiries via Chatra
- High School diploma or GED
- Experience in a repetitive, light to moderate, manufacturing or equivalent environment
- Ability to stand, sit, walk, stoop, crouch, kneel, reach, climb, push, pull, grasp, talk, hear and feel
- Clarity of vision at 20 inches or less Ability to lift up to 70 lb
Shifts are approximately 4 hours long. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand; walk; use hands and fingers, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Intermittent stretching is encouraged.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants can email a resume to: email@example.com. Please list the title of the position you are applying for the in subject line, we have multiple positions we are currently filling. Please note we're a demanding operation, so if commitment to this field is more of a hobby, this position probably isn't for you. We're looking for someone who can grow with our company, and is in it for the long haul. Think you fit the mold? Send your material through. Operating hours are 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday.