Customer Relations & Shipping Assistant
We are searching for a team member with unparalleled customer service, attention to detail, efficient work ethic, personable and comfortable engaging with customers and coworkers, and someone with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Customer engagement and retention
- Customer resolution
- Fraud Prevention
- Create and maintain FAQs for website
- End of week CRS reports
- Assist picking and organizing orders
- Assist Shipping with packing and labeling orders
- Use of various systems such as ShipStation, Stitch Labs, and Monday
SKILLS AND TRAITS
- Comfortable and confident working with customers
- Personable and charismatic, able to read an audience
- Ability to communicate clearly, quickly and concisely
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative and efficient problem solver
- Familiarity with product a bonus but not necessary
- Familiarity with above mentioned systems a bonus but not necessary
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
$15.00+ depending on experience. Full-time position at 40 hours per week. Benefits package includes paid time off, paid holidays, and company sponsored health insurance.
MORE INFORMATION AND HOW TO APPLY
Hours are 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday. Start date ASAP. Applicants can email resume with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.