Step inside The Wayback, a hidden mid century bar and café concept in the (way)back of the Tanner Goods Flagship Store. Featuring special guest vinyl selectors from Portland and abroad, our DJs spin a mix of jazz, soul, funk, rare groove and psych on the daily from 5-8pm on our private tropical back patio.
And while soaking up some 60’s and 70’s era vibes, customers enjoy our bounty of draft beverages including creative weekly cocktails, sparkling wine, sangria and local craft beer, all complimented by a concise menu of savory sandwiches and tasty drinking snacks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepping a wide variety of well known classic cocktails as well as a willingness to learn and execute seasonal and specialty drinks.
- Prepping and serving light meals and snacks
- Casual table service and bussing when necessary
- Executing standard opening and closing procedures
- Exceptional cash handling skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to catch on quickly and anticipate customer and bar needs
- Ability and dedication to keeping an immaculate workspace and customer environment
$11 / hour plus tips
- Food Handlers Permit
- OLCC Servers Permit
- iPad / POS experience
MORE INFORMATION AND HOW TO APPLY
Applicants can email a resume to: email@example.com. Position may be part-time or full-time depending on applicant and scheduling needs. No phone calls or walk-ins please.