The weekend is right around the corner and we wanted to share with you a light, easy and refreshing cocktail to enjoy outside
in the sun. We asked our Portland Store Manager, Christian, to tell us his recipe for a go-to Summer drink.
Get the recipe below, fill your Mazama Wine Glass and enjoy!
Light, Refreshing and Easy to Make
What You'll Need
- 2 Mazama Wine Glasses
- Dry Sparkling Wine (Chandon Brut works great and is easy to find)
- Aperitivo (Cappelleti is my favorite but Aperol also works)
- Sparkling Water (Topo Chico, of course)
- An Orange for Garnish (Lemon also works in a pinch)
- Fill Wine Glasses with ice.
Pour equal parts 91.5oz - 2oz) Sparkling Wine and Aperitivo, leave some room at the top.
- Add a healthy splash of ice cold sparkling water.
- Give it a quick stir, garnish with an orange slice.
- Head outside and enjoy!